Terms and Conditions
1. Customer submit order
2. Customer pay for order
3. Proxy calculate shipping cost
4. Customer pay for shipping cost
5. Customer receive package
<General terms and conditions>
1. Please read our order process : Introduction – koreabuyandship
2. Return & Exchange before international shipment
– [A] Available cases for refund : within 7 days after customer make a payment for order(service fee is not availalbe for refund). If korea shop already shipped the package to proxy, domestic shipping cost will be charged to customer.
– [B] Non available cases for refund : if item is non refundable after payment is made because item is manufactured upon order or korea shop don’t accept cancelation after order is made and paid.
– [C] Available cases for exchange : within 7 days after customer make a payment for order. Domestic shipping cost will be charged to customer if korea shop already shipped to proxy .
– [D] Non available cases for exchange : If korea shop don’t accept exchange after order is made and paid.
2. Return & Exchange after international shipment.
– Return & Exchange is not available after international shipment. Please check your every item is in the photo we send.
3. Item performance
– Proxy don’t hold responsibility for item performance. We only check item appearance, not checking every little detail of item. We deliver the item as we receive from seller.
4. Lost during shipping & wrong shipping address
– If package was lost during shipping, only total package price declared on shipment for customs value will be compensated. International shipping cost can not be compensated. Other shipping method except expedited shipping can’t be compensated of package value if lost. Only expedited shipping method can be compensated if package gets lost during shipping. If package is sent to wrong address due to customer’s fault, proxy don’t hold responsibility for compensating shipping cost & package value.
Customer and KoreaBuyandShip. (hereinafter referred to as “proxy”) enter into an international integrated proxy service contract under mutual agreement as follows.
Article 1 (Purpose of the contract)
The customer entrusts the purchase service for the customer’s goods purchase service to the “proxy” in accordance with the conditions prescribed in this contract, and the “proxy” shall act on behalf of the purchase service in accordance with the principle of good faith.
Article 2 (Contract Period)
The contract period is from the date “proxy” received the order form to the date recipient receives the cargo
Article 3 (Scope of service work)
(1) The scope of work of the “proxy” under this contract is as follows.
A. Purchases accurate products according to the submitted order designated by the customer.
B. As soon as the product arrives at the warehouse, check whether the product has arrived accurately, prove the product through a photo, weight, and guide the international transportation cost.
C. Other tasks additionally agreed upon as written agreements between “customer” and “proxy”
(2) For the normal performance of this contract by “proxy”, “customer” shall provide “proxy” with general information such as nature, weight, volume, and price of goods and goods information for domestic and foreign logistics services, and “customer” shall provide “proxy” with additional information.
Article 4 (Cargo packaging)
(1) In order to prevent damage or damage to the “cargo”, the “customer” shall pack the “cargo” appropriately for transportation and storage according to the nature, weight, volume, etc. of the “cargo”. In the event of loss or damage due to poor packaging, it cannot be attributed to the “proxy”.
(2) If the packaging under paragraph (1) is not appropriate and there is a risk of damage during the transportation and storage process, the “proxy” may request the “customer” to repack it directly or by requesting the “customer” to repackage it.
Article 5 (assigning cargo)
(1) The “proxy” shall transport/deliver the “cargo” to the consignee’s address within a reasonable date. (2) In the event that it is difficult to deliver the cargo due to the absence of the consignee, the “proxy” may take appropriate measures, such as delivering the cargo to the person designated by the consignee or temporarily storing the cargo in a specific place. (3) If it is determined that the “proxy” cannot deliver the cargo due to the unknown consignee or address, the consignee’s long-term absence, refusal to receive it, etc., the “customer” shall be notified and take action accordingly. However, accordingly, additional costs such as return, storage, and disposal costs are borne by “customer”.
(4) It may take more time to transport than usual for the period of flooding (holiday, year-end, holiday season, etc.), air (shipment) cancellation, or courier (labor dispute, etc.), and “customer” cannot be held responsible for the delay.
Article 6: (Compensation for damages)
(1) When a claim for damages occurs, the “customer” shall exercise the right to indemnify the “proxy” by e-mail or in writing within one week from the date of the accident. From one week after the date of the accident, the “customer” cannot exercise the right to claim and indemnify damages against the “proxy“.
※ Claim for damage.
A. Claims detail.
B. The picture of the waybill attached.
C. Photo of the damaged area.
D. Packing inside the box. (Picture with items inside the box and damaged products attached) E. Exterior box photo
* Compensation for damaged items
1. minor pressed down part or on surface of item is is not serious defect for compensation & minor part is unsealed on album is not serious defect for compensation
2. partial damage such as dent, scratch, ripped part : 30% of item price for compensation
2. break, cracked item that can’t be used : based on customs declared value, the proportion of the goods to the total freight price will be compensated
※ Claims for loss.
A. Claims detail.
B. In case of loss of items- Photos of attachment to the waybill, photos of items in the box other than lost items.
(2) The “customer” may claim the value equivalent to the customs declaration price for damage, loss, etc. caused by intentional or gross negligence of the “proxy“, and at the same time as the “proxy” completes the reimbursement process, the ownership of the reimbursed goods belongs to the “proxy“.
(3) If either party fails or delays the contract arising from natural disasters, government measures, wars, or other uncontrollable reasons, it shall not be regarded as a violation of this contract. (4) Goods sent by “customer” remarkably to “proxy” such as dangerous goods and prohibited goods in violation of the Customs Act of the destination country.
■ Limit of damages and loss under IATA regulations: Compensation shall be made at the purchase price of the “customer”, but compensation shall be made within the maximum limit of 100USD.
(5) If one party violates this contract and damages the other party, the responsible party shall compensate the other party for the damages.
Article 7 (indemnification)
A. The “proxy” shall not be liable for damages incurred due to the following paragraphs. A. Where there is no reason attributable to the “proxy”
B. In the case where a claim is not requested within 7 days from the delivered date to recipient.
C. Shipment of prohibited items and natural consumption,
D. In the case where an accident occurs due to different phases and misrepresentation of the description.
E. In the case where the inside of the product has deteriorated, decomposed, damaged, or lost even though there is no damage to the external packaging of the product requested to be handled.
F. Items that are at risk of damage (e.g., fragile cargo such as electronic products, glass products, etc.
G. In the case where the shipment is damaged due to poor packaging,
-Based on box packaging, buffer, sponge, styrofoam, air cap, etc. are unshakable and firmly packed cargoes on the top, bottom, left, and right of the product to protect products in the box.
H. Cargo whose damage was confirmed before carrying-in operation.
I. In the case where the type, nature, weight, volume, price, etc. of the product requested to be handled have not been notified to the “proxy” prior to handling that it has changed differently from the contract details, and damages have occurred.
J. In the case of used cargo or moving cargo,
Person-1. Where it falls under the exemption item (a courier’s non-compensation item, etc.)
Person-2. Where the reported goods and the indoor goods are different (based on invoice)
K. Damage caused by the “customer company” not notifying the precautions for handling.
L. Damage caused by negligence or intention of the “customer company”
M. In the event of an accident such as natural disasters such as heavy rain and heavy snow, war, or other force majeure reasons, such as delays in delivery, etc.
N. In the case of customs clearance and delivery delays arising from delays in warehousing and inventory of the distribution center of the “customer”, O. In the case where the goods sent by the “customer” are determined to be fake goods by customs in the relevant country.
Article 8 (Duty to comply with the contract)
(1) “Customer” and “proxy” shall comply with relevant laws and regulations, such as customs laws of domestic and destination countries, when implementing this contract, and recognize and comply with the “Regulations on the Unhandling of Illegal Goods” requested by customs.
Article 8 (Keep it a secret)
(1) “Customer” and “proxy” shall not provide confidential information such as the other party’s business, technology, business-related information, and other customer’s personal information obtained in connection with this contract to a third party without prior written consent. This article is valid until confidential information becomes a publicly known fact regardless of the termination of the contract.
(2) The “proxy” shall not provide or leak customer information of the “customer” to a third party without prior written consent from the “customer” or use it for business and marketing purposes of the “proxy“.
(3) If a “customer”, “proxy“, or related person inflicts damage to the other party in violation of the obligations of this Article intentionally or by negligence, he/she shall compensate the other party for all damages caused thereby.
Article 9 (Termination of Contract)
(1) The “customer” or “proxy” may immediately terminate this contract by e-mail or written notice to the other party without a separate notice if the other party falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
A. In the case of filing for rehabilitation or bankruptcy, decision to commence rehabilitation, or declaration of bankruptcy.
B. Where there is a suspension of payment or suspension of bank transactions.
C. In the case of receiving an order from the supervisory authority to cancel or suspend business, etc.
D. In the event of abolition or suspension of business,
E. Where a resolution is made to transfer all or part of the business or dissolve the company.
F. G when it is deemed difficult to perform this contract due to remarkably deteriorating property conditions. In a case where it is not possible to correct it within one month after violating this contract and receiving the correction maximum from the other party.
(2) In the event that the payment of the transportation fee of the “customer” is delayed by more than one month, the “transporter” may terminate this contract as a written notice to the “customer” according to its choice.
(3) In a case where it is clear that this contract cannot be maintained due to intentional or gross negligence of the “customer” (4) In the case where it is difficult for the “proxy” to proceed further due to verbal violence or obstruction of business in the performance of the service contract, etc.
Article 10 (Interpretation of Contracts)
(1) In principle, if there is an objection to matters and interpretation not specified in this contract, it shall be decided under mutual agreement, and if an agreement is not reached, it shall be in accordance with all transport-related laws and general commercial practices.
(2) In the event of a conflict in the interpretation of the terms and conditions of this contract and the annex, the contents of this contract shall take precedence.
Article 11 (Resolution of dispute, exclusive jurisdiction over agreement)
In principle, if there is an objection in interpretation or matters not specified in this contract, it shall be resolved by a final written agreement after mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith, but if it is unavoidable, disputes related to this contract shall be resolved by law.